In short, the answer is yes. It is not toxic but some dogs may be allergic, and even in dogs without an allergy, milk can cause digestion problems including vomiting and diarrhea when consumed in moderate to large quantities.
Most dogs can drink milk in moderation, however dog owners need to be aware of the symptoms of lactose intolerance if they plan on giving their dog milk. The most common symptoms are:
Also, check out this AKC article about “Can Dogs Eat Cheese?”
These Himalayan Yak Cheese Chews are made with three ingredients. Yak Milk, Lime Juice, and Salt. They are nice and hard to keep your buddy occupied for hours. They are lactose free and grain free!